LT. COLONEL ANDRE DEAN
“Notes from the Colonel”
“Trump is an orange-faced buffoon. He hates women, Muslims, blacks, and Mexicans. He is a bigoted, lying, white supremacist, and a revolting, stupid, arrogant human being who was elected by a basket of deplorable, illiterate hillbillies!”
(Image courtesy of Wikipedia)
Have you heard these astonishing pittances of anger directed at President Donald Trump?
And all these wailing voices want him immediately impeached, expelled from America, and if neither of these two are possible, then like Congresswoman Maxine Waters of California put it just a few days ago: “I will go and take him out [kill him] tonight!”, which was raucously welcomed with screams of euphoric celebration for the dastardly, longed-for-deed, finally about to happen at Maxine’s assassin-hands.
If it is not the maniac leftist fanatics screaming for Trump’s presidential “blood!”, then it is the “never-ever-Trump” Republicans who still writhe with culpability that their very own party, and staggeringly some 80% of voting Christian evangelicals like me, who in a massive gut-wrenching upset, elected this man whom “never-Trumpers” still loathe uncontrollably.
For those of you who are no longer humored by the above-cited, childish, incessant babble, would you like to have a few fast-balls, sliders, or breaking balls to whip out there to silence their incoherent belly-aching and testify to Trump’s irrefutable brilliance?
Here are some pro-Donald Trump super-zingers, guaranteeing him eight years in office:
- In Trump’s first 200 days, Donald has nominated 51 ultra conservative federal judges. Today there are over 140 judicial vacancies he is working tirelessly (only sleeps 4 hours each night) to nominate; far more than Obama, Bush or Clinton ever nominated in the same amount of time… and over 100 more than Obama nominated his entire first year (Obama nominated 27 federal judges, W. Bush 13, and Clinton 32). Donald Trump is hammering home his campaign promise to remake our federal courts and hence, our nation, in the model of the late and great Constitutional originalist, Antonin Scalia, and doggedly, just below the radar screen,Trump is bringing home the bacon in spades.
- The economy under Trump is exploding in upward growth with a non-stop, record-breaking Stock Market due to ecstatic consumer confidence. The “Trump Market” has already brought home over $5.3 trillion since Donald took office, with $4-5 trillion more in offshore reinvestment headed home in 2018. That is over $10 trillion of cash, back home in America in less than a year! Pure genius.
- In the televised words of Laura Ingraham and Dana Perino, on illegal immigration; “Donald Trump has become The Wall!” Just his attitude, messaging, Homeland Security appointments, rule changes, and thunder have stifled illegal immigration, which has resoundingly plummeted 70% in Trump’s 9 short months of presidential leadership!
- Trump has placed the largest tax cut in presidential memory on the table. This tax cut is poised to blow the Reagan Revolution out of the water with economic growth, revitalization and tax breaks for the vast majority of Americans.
- According to the American Conservative Union (ACU), hosts of the annual, ultra-conservative CPAC Convention, (and the same ACU which ranks Senators Ted Cruz and Mike Lee as perfect 100’s) ranks President Donald Trump’s now assembled Cabinet of executives to run all day to day administrative actions for the Nation, with a staggering 91.52% conservative ranking: the most conservative presidential cabinet ever assembled by any administration, eclipsing Reagan’s cabinet by a whopping 28 points! This stunning achievement of assembling and emplacing the right cabinet will have huge payoff for decades to come.
- President Donald Trump has emplaced and fully empowered and vitalized 99% ACU-lifetime-rated Vice President Mike Pence and empowered him to get the conservative work done, almost unnoticed, behind the scenes, which Mike is doing robustly.
- Trump hammered Syria with 59 Tomahawk missiles for using chemical weapons.
- He changed ISIS rules of engagement, freeing tied hands.
- He has nuclear North Korea dancing on the ropes for the first time in 65 years with unprecedented Chinese concessions through Trump’s “power diplomacy”.
- Trump demolished Obama’s Iran Nuclear Deal and is completely revamping it.
- Our gas prices are the lowest in 12 years while food stamp use is the lowest in 7 years.
- He nixed the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) and has NAFTA under renegotiation: keeping jobs in USA.
- He pulled us out of the bogus Paris Climate Accords, debunking panic-crazed global warming religionists.
- He gutted over 800 Obama regulations, freeing the economy to catch on fire, which it has.
So, what’s not to like? Despite his recognized and documented many faults, Trump is showing irrefutable brilliance in making America great again.
Self-Educated American contributor, Lt. Colonel Andre Dean, is a retired Army airborne ranger (with 27-years of service) from Midway, Texas. Col Dean graduated with honors from Texas A&M in 1986 and received his Masters Degree from the University of Texas at Austin in 1990.