Folks, this is crunch time! These are perilous times for Idaho and America. What we do this week will determine the future survival of our Constitutional Republic. The importance of this election cannot be understated. This week, we must vote and the earlier the better. We must get out and work hard for the candidates that embrace our Judeo-Christian values.
Personally, I am working hard for a candidate in Latah County. This man must win there. Who must win where you live? It is not too late to make a difference! Look over the list below. Working hard; together, we can get the ball rolling in the right direction!
10 winning actions we can take this week to begin to reclaim America:
1. VOTE EARLY. If you haven’t yet voted, get it done before Tuesday. How about today?
2. GET FRIENDS. Get as many as possible to vote early. People have the best of intentions but many times they end up not voting due to last minute things that come up, weather, etc…
3. ENCOURAGE PASTORS to read our Black Robe Regiment article. In it, I lay out what a pastor and a church can do to get out the vote.
4. SEND EMAILS to your lists encouraging people to get out and vote for the values candidate. Also, get the word out on Facebook, Twitter and all other internet sources.
5. WAVE SIGNS. Grab entire families (especially kids) and some signs. Pick a busy street corner and wave those signs! Do this Saturday and on Election Day AFTER you vote. Kids are cute waving signs and will persuade people. This is easy mining!
6. GO DOOR-TO-DOOR. Go to your local campaign headquarters and pick up some material
7. GIVE MONEY. It is NOT TOO LATE to make a contribution to your candidate. Believe me, a last minute commercial on the radio or TV can sway an election.
8. MAKE CALLS. Go and volunteer at your district phone bank. If there isn’t one, yours will work!
9. PRAY for how God can use you. Pray and then be the answer to your prayer.
10. DON”T WAIT. These elections are too important to sit.
BONUS: BE CREATIVE. Come up with some ideas not on this list.
Let’s Go IDAHO. Our children’s and grandchildren’s future depends on it!
Self-Educated American, Contributing Editor, Gary Brown, is the President of the Idaho Values Alliance, and Founder and Executive Director of Reach America.