Originally penned in the early 2000s and carried most notably by NewsMax.com, but also by a couple of dozen other online pubs (large and small), an online Catholic Encyclopedia, several traditional print publishers (to include: university journals, books, religious magazines, and as a curriculum item at Cambridge University), and, finally, a number of essay were used (with permission) as sermons by pastors – how fun is that!
The full series of essays is large enough to fill 3 or more volumes. For now, a dozen of these essay are available below.
- Modern Liberalism
- Libertarianism: The Oxymoronic Faith
- Not So Compassionate, Not So Conservative, Compassionate Conservatism
- Marx and the Worship of Man
- Self-worship: The God of Democracy
- Moral License—Friend or Foe to Liberty?
- Farrell: Red Eye On Marriage
- Farrell: Men or Cattle?
- Tough Love—Farrell
- Is Grief an Evil?
- God & Country in 1941: An NEA Coming Out Party
- NEA and God: A Partnership in Denial